Sales Manager Europe
As sales manager Europe you support the Sales and Engineering teams within the EU in promoting consumer engagement and track-and-trace solutions. You will be responsible for introducing existing and new solutions to clients in the following end-markets: Food, FMCG, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and Government. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to the needs of the clients and translate those needs into demand for the solutions of the company.
- Manage all stages of the sales process to ensure consistent achievement of set targets and objectives.
- Lead generation and developing new business within the EU in above mentioned industries.
- Ensure smooth coördination amongst all projects stakeholders within the EU to realize successful projects.
- Gain a clear understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements through consultative questioning and analysis of the needs of clients.
- Act as an interface between the technical team and the customers.
- Support Head of Sales in implementing EU strategy sales.
- Identify potential risks to project completion and develop mitigation plans accordingly in conjunction with the project management team.
- Sales person who is eager to develop new businesses and clients.
- Bachelor level (acting and thinking) towards International Business / Economics / Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant key account management experience.
- Effective and clear communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Flexible, able and willing to travel internationally up to 40%.
- Fluent in English.
- Sensitive to different cultures.
- Self-starter, with drive and excellent skills to build relations.
- Proven track record in developing new business.
Our client is an international and innovative organization in track and trace solutions with professionals working in teams to deliver the best solutions to clients across Europe every day. A company with a great solutions, great clients and a nice team of colleagues. Where you can work independent and have the opportunity to travel all over Europe.
The company offers an attractive base salary based on skills and experience in an innovative work atmosphere and with excellent support for personal development.